Few days ago new version of SA:MP has been shared with us, here is a list of changes:
- Support for Shoutcast/Icecast audio streams.
- Major performance improvements and smoother game-play.
- Improvements to sync, including vehicle passengering and motorbikes.
- New models, including a replacement mall, hot air balloon, fireman hats.
- You can surf on objects attached to moving objects and objects attached to vehicles.
- Servers can remove static buildings from the map.
- Moving objects can now rotate smoothly.
- Many new scripting functions and callbacks for SA-MP servers.
From my point of view, synchronization is much improved in comparison to previous versions. Also interesting new features are support for shoutcast streams and removing static buildings from map – both can lead to totally new experience in GTA:SA world!
Looking forward to see gamemodes taking advantage of those new features, it will be interesting!